Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hehheh call me a glutton but i just had Mos Burger's corn soup AND japanese spicy ramen. ;D
No big deal, you think? I still have another veg burger waiting to be consumed :)


Went out yesterday to Ikea &Queensway. Like, where else? I'll update with pictures once i get em from jasmin.
I didn't buy anything. Just went to tcc for dinner &bought a pair of earrings :) Heh.


PanFriedDory! :)

Top Coffee Connoisseur
Trusty Choice Companion..
etc.
Amazing how they can think of such nice phrases for their own initials ;)




-
I wrote a little something yesterday in my diary-x. I like :)
LA LA LA i am also tryin' to convert one of the custom diary-x templates to suit blogger's. Ha ha. I'm lazy to make my own, but not very lazy to perfect some of the templates.
I haven't been succeeding, though.


Have started playing Neopets too! Heh :) GO PLAY GO PLAY! Ha ha. How old has Neopets been, by the way? Lol.


This is my pet! My adorable little baby ;D

Aw poor baby don't be sad we wouldn't cheat anymore okay? Buy you a smoothie okay :)

This is cool too. Don't worry, There're no irritating javascript alerts or scary faces. Just some musical stuff. :)

-
Remember the quiz that requires bolding those points that appeal to you? I procrastinate a lot. Today i was so distracted i even forgot to procrastinate! Lol -.-


TTFN!

-
It's strange the way the loss of one person can leave such a giant hole in the middle of your life. It's not as if the hole they leave behind feels like the size of another human being. It feels more like the size of a world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home